.

Logos2Go

Daily thoughts on aesthetics and theology, and the entire world in between.

    subscribe to
  • RSS

"Do not depress over your inadequacies ...

... depend on my adequacies."

Sometimes entire libraries of learning comes down to this: a still small voice in the early morning.


Those libraries do not speak; they are mute with their facts. But:


Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.


Ah, those lilies must know the same voice.


Logos2Go


I come to the garden alone

While the dew is still on the roses
And the voice I hear falling on my ear
The Son of God discloses.

And He walks with me, and He talks with me,

And He tells me I am His own;
And the joy we share as we tarry there,
None other has ever known.

C. Austin Miles 1868-1946


Matthew 6.28-30 Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Logos2Go

Followers