.

Logos2Go

Daily thoughts on aesthetics and theology, and the entire world in between.

    subscribe to
  • RSS

Psalm 121

Oil pastels on paper.

Logos2Go

121:1-8 I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? / My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. / He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber. / Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. / The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand. / The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night. / The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. / The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.

1 comments:

Anonymous May 22, 2022 at 11:24 AM  

I kind of like the piece, but don't have a clue as to how it ties to Psalm 121. Can you help me out?

Post a Comment

Logos2Go

Followers