.

Logos2Go

Daily thoughts on aesthetics and theology, and the entire world in between.

    subscribe to
  • RSS

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field which ...

While cleaning my office today I came across a box of old pastels. It stirred something in me, and I was reminded that I had not drawn something I’d been looking for the opportunity to draw.

The box of pastels, the time of day, and the activation of the scene within me converged. The opportunity presented itself.

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field which …

Logos2Go

Matthew 13.44 … the kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid; and for joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field …

1 comments:

Anonymous April 18, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Dave, that is beautiful. How big is the artwork?, brad

Post a Comment

Logos2Go

Followers

Blog Archive